About Diwakar P Yadav
Diwakar Yadav is an author, assistant professor, teacher trainer and research scholar. He is a research scholar at Christ University and his research is on (Effectiveness of Phonological Intervention on Language Proficiency in Speaking and Reading among Teacher Trainees of Bengaluru). He is working for St. Joseph’s Evening College, Autonomous as assistant professor and HOD- English. He has published five books, includes — Standard English Grammar and Technical writing Work Book (2015), Bridge Course in English (2015), and Challenges in Teaching English and other Languages (2013), Modern Trends in English Language Teaching: Placing the Learners in the Spotlight (2016), A Course in English Phonetics (2017). He has initiated innumerable number of persons into the art of teaching. His thoughts, ideas and concerns as an educationalist are well received by the students and teacher trainees as well.
Awards & Recognition
Awarded by P U Board Government of Karnataka for Best Teaching and Results for the Academic year 2011-12.
A Course in Pronunciation
“A Course in English Pronunciation”, Harika Publications, Bengaluru, 2017-18. (ISBN: 978-93- 5268-886- 9)
Standard English Grammar and Technical Writing Work Book
“Standard English Grammar and Technical Writing Work Book”, published by St. Joseph’s Evening College, Bengaluru, II Edition, 2017- 18.(ISBN: 978-93- 5212-176- 2)
New Perspectives in Teaching English
“Trends and Challenges in Teaching English and other Languages under Part-I,” Published by St. Joseph’s Evening College, Bengaluru, 2013.
“Bridge Course” in English, published by St. Joseph’s Evening College, Bengaluru, II Edition, 2017-18. (ISBN: 978-93- 5268-696- 4)
Research Paper Publications
- Presented a paper at the II Annual National Conference on English Language and Soft Skills: Problems and Perspectives, titled “ICT Embedded Learning and Teaching English Pronunciation,” on 26th April, 2014. This article was published in ELTAI, National Journal. (ISBN N0. 978-93- 5126-355- 5)
- Presented a paper on Implications of E-Learning Tools in English at International Conference ELTAI, Tirupathi Chapter. ISBN 978 93- 5171-101- 8
- Shakespeare’s Thematic Approach in Drama By department of Performing Arts, Bangalore University.
- The Bona Fide Master- “The master will say, I’m a servant of God.” V international Conference, Andra Pradesh.
- Task Based Learning Teaching: An Effective Approach in ELT was published in ELTAI, National Journal. ISBN 978-93- 5212-449- 7
- Teaching English Language and Literature: Innovative Methods and Practices At 5th Annual International Conference, Andra Pradesh IV Annual International Conference ELTAI Sree Rama Engineering College, Tirupati
- Socio-Cultural Artifact, published in Journal of English Language and Literature. English Language Teachers’ Association of India, 2017. ISSN: 2349-2295.